All new benefits-eligible employees should register for an instructor-led New Employee Orientation session. This course should be completed within the first 31 days of employment to ensure deadlines for benefit enrollment are not missed.
If you are unable to attend an orientation session, please find the applicable benefit forms and information below.
Benefit Forms, Handouts and Information
- New Employee Orientation Benefits Overview (slideshow)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities under the Family & Medical Leave Act
- Supplemental Regulatory Information
- Benefits Eligibility
- Benefit Enrollment/Waiver (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life)
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Critical Illness Insurance Information
- NMSU Retirement Information
If you have any questions regarding the completion of your enrollment materials, please contact the HR Service Center at 575-646-8000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.